I was recently privileged enough to receive the Stylish Blogger Award mention by Leysa
(@love_cinema) from Eternity of Dream.
Keeping up with the tradition, below are 7 facts about me. Further down you will find 7 more bloggers who if they wish can carry on with this fun chain-blog.
1. I prefer to watch Movies/TV late at night when my family is asleep. Most importantly at that hour there is no disturbance (specially from my hyperactive 3-year-old daughter) and also no chance of that awkwardness when a sex scene comes up or extreme foul language is being used.
2. One of my favorite quotes is “Bad Spellers of the World Untie”. My spellings are atrocious. So, Spell Check = Life Saver.
3. Neon Lights have pretty much the same effect on me they have on mosquitoes. I’m drawn towards them and they bring a smile to my face. Luckily they do not lead me to my doom. Glittering street signs are wonderful. Backlight is simply AWESOME!
4. I’m a proud Sagittarian and an even prouder Dad. I can never have enough of my daughter because Pure Joy = Saanvi.
5. I love twist endings in movies. A movie can be the worst movie ever to be made, but if it has a twist ending that I did not see coming, I’m SOLD!
6. My dislike for 3D probably equals my dislike towards my daughter’s future boyfriend. I hate wearing glasses and especially the fact that I have to wear them on top of my prescription glasses. I cannot understand the hoopla around the whole technology. And Yes! I cannot understand the big deal about Avatar.
7. Lastly, Travel and Photography are my other two passions that I enjoy a lot.
Now for 7 bloggers who deserve to receive the Stylish Blogger Award. I would like to mention that some of my twitter friends I am aware have already received the said award and thus I have not mentioned you.
Scott Lawlor (@FrontRoomCinema) with his blog Front Room Cinema
Peter Brainbridge (@mothpete) and his words on Moth Rust
Sofia Teixeira (@MSofiaTeixeira) blogging away on Shut the Door. Have a Seat
Hannah Megill (@purplecow17) writes on Unpublished for a Reason
Phil Edwards (@Live_for_Films) and his blog Live for Films
Danie Ware (@Danacea) blogging away on Confessions
Dan Stephens (@Top10Films) lists away on Top 10 Films